Thursday, January 13, 2011

Writing, Smiling, and More Peas, Please!

Today, we worked super hard on our handwriting.
 I love how they concentrate so hard.

 And when they get it- they are SO HAPPY!

I snuck in to check on the little guys.
Gavin is reading the paper with Ms Kathy.
He hangs with her while we are doing our schoolwork.
 The others were playing away.....



 I had to make sure I get everyone's pretty little faces.
 They all want their picture snapped....
 Poor little things....
 I don't think anyone takes their pictures.....
 None of them know how to pose......
 Hahaha! NOT!
 These kids are definitely loved.

 By the way- we do take Gavin out of his seat!haha!
 It seems like any picture I take is of him in his seat!
 But isnt he too cute?!
 These kiddos ate all their peas at lunch today! Way to go! They all got "piglet" stickers! I told them that peas make hair grow on their chest! They were a little worried until they remembered that their daddies have hair on their chest! haha! So proud of them!
For some reason, my close ups of Reese, Tatum and Trinity didn't upload. I will make sure and give them special BLOG treatment tomorrow! Sometimes the uploader on this blog site is contrary! I apologize!

We had a wonderful day! We hope you did too!

With Love, Miss Melea

No comments:

Post a Comment