Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Days = Lazy Days.

Don't you remember when you were a kid? Snow days were the BOMB! Of course, I was a little to "prissy" to get out in that cold stuff. I liked to admire it from inside the warm house! Normally we would totally be out in the snow at preschool- but the temperature was a whopping 16 degrees!  So we stayed in and hung out. Played in our centers. Ate lunch. Chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, pineapple, and green beans, actually. With our bellies full and a request for this movie:
We laid down to enjoy the movie. I had watched Alvin and the Chipmunks before. Did I just miss the parts where they are "tooting" and burping? Seriously? But, of course, these are the parts where all the preschoolers are laughing uncontrollably! Sooo.....I let them continue watching it. Do you blame me? Look at these faces:
 Okay! Okay! Whatever you want!
 You want covered up? Sure. I would love to cover you up.
 Watch the movie a little longer? Okay. Just a few more minutes.....
Give me a smile like this:
 And you can have whatever you want!
 Sweet kids.
 That love life.

Who do, eventually grow up.
 Way too fast.

 Then- they "need" cell phones, PSP's, laptops, and MONEY. But they will always need us. Even when they are 10.
Love them!

Hope your day has been as great as ours!

Love, Miss Melea

No comments:

Post a Comment