Thursday, January 27, 2011

Birfday Boys, Bundled up Joys, and a Giggly Baby....

We had 2 Big BIRFDAY Boys this week!
Happy Birthday Grady!
                               Happy Birthday Dane!

We were so happy to go outside this morning! We looked like a bunch of eskimos!
Lane has taken a job as the "official Gavin pleaser" everyday while Ms Kathy and I get lunch ready! Lane brought in some recruits. Trinity helped out. I think they do very well at their job! Don't you?
I shared a little quote with my daughters the other day that I wanted to share with you.
REMEMBER THE BEST. FORGET THE REST.
Couldn't we all learn from this? Why waste our time with worry or unhappiness? Forget that stuff.

Love you all. Love your kiddos. So thankful for you.
Hope your day has been great!
Now off to cheer on my babies at Elkins! GO TIGERS!

With Love, Miss Melea

No comments:

Post a Comment