Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Good Afternoon!
 
Boy, it has been a hot one today!
I guess we shouldn't complain.
Our August has been beautiful!
 
Mr Beckett was my special helper today!
And he was a great one! 
 
In honor of our big boys at kindergarten,
we read this funny book during circle time:

 
Then we worked on writing our names:
 
Here is my big kids,
the ones that don't need much help
writing.
They rock!

 
The smaller guys need a little more one on one,
but I am sure that before long, they won't need
much help, either!






 
We played a bit outside after our school time
and had a wonderful afternoon!
 
Here is Beckett and Dane's scrapbook pictures!
I recorded their height and weight as well.
Love these smiles.....


 
We hope your day was great!
 
Give thanks to the God of gods.
His love endures forever.
Psalm 136:2
 
With Love, Mrs. Melea

No comments:

Post a Comment