Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Another great day at preschool!
 
Cadyn is my special helper today!
Love this smile.

We read a funny back to school book:
 
Worked on our names a bit more...
We had to match the letters of our name
and glue them in order.
The kids did great!





Then we started our photos for our end of year scrapbooks:
I also weighed and measured each child to document.
This will be neat to see how much
 they grow between now and June!










I will be sure and snap Dane and Beckett's tomorrow!
 
I had to share this next photo with you.
It is one of Kaitlin's SR pictures that is on my gallery wall
in my dining area.
The kids are really "bothered" by
the fact that she is in the middle of the road.
At least one kiddo a day asks why would she be doing that!
"It's dangerous!" They say! Lol.
I get a kick out of it.

 
Have a wonderful rest of your day!
But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God;
may they be happy and joyful.
Psalm 68:3
 
With Love, Mrs. Melea

No comments:

Post a Comment